A map on the State Department website shows that Clinton has travelled to countries as far north as Nuuk, Greenland, and as far south as Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
What does GOH stand for?
GOH stands for Nuuk, Greenland (Airport Code)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of GOH
We have 19 other meanings of GOH in our Acronym Attic
- Get Outta Here
- Gift of Hope
- Glenn O. Hawbaker, Inc. (Pennsylvania)
- Gloves of Haste (gaming)
- Gods on Heroin (band)
- Government of Haiti
- Government Owned Housing
- Guard of Honor (Singapore)
- Guest of Honor
- Guilds of Hyppos (Warcraft III; video game)
- Geriatric Oral Health Assessment Index
- Global Oral Health Assessment Index (study)
- Greater Ottawa Home Builders Association (Canada)
- Guardians of High Charity (gaming clan)
- Grand Oak Hill Community Corporation (St. Louis, MO)
- Governor's Office of Health Care Reform (Pennsylvania)
- Gathered on Holy Ground
- Getting Our House in Order
- Greater Orlando Hunter Jumper Association
- Genting Overseas Holdings Limited (investment holding company; subsidiary of Genting Berhad; Isle of Man)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nuuk, Greenland, by the way, a town on the southwest coast of that icebound island, is expecting high temperatures in the middle and upper 30s this week which is almost 30 degrees above normal and warmer than what we're expecting this week.
The cruise visits Reykjavic, Iceland; Halifax, Nova Scotia; Invergordon and Lerwick, Scotland; Nuuk, Greenland and Boston, Massachusetts.
In addition, there are many other regional and subject-specific sociological meetings being held over the upcoming months, such as the International Arctic Social Science Association in Nuuk, Greenland, August 22-26 (at which I am presenting), and the Sociological Association of Aotearoa New Zealand which is meeting in Dunedin, November 26-28.
Box 570 3900 Nuuk, Greenland E-mail address: jesper@natur.
Iceberg's joint venture partner is the international shipping company, Allan Idd Jensen, of Nuuk, Greenland.
Many were small, because small work is what most architects start out with, though there were spectacular exceptions like the library in Bangalore, India by Chandavarkar & Thacker Architects (p64), the Budapest office court by Mihaly Balazs (p72) and the cultural centre in Nuuk, Greenland by Schmidt, Hammer & Lassen (p46).
JSC Sevryba is based in Murmansk, where the Russian fleet is based; Orskov Christensen in Frederikshavn, Denmark, where the new ships are being built; and Royal Greenland in Nuuk, Greenland, source of the coldwater prawns that account for much of its business.