School districts continue to look for ways to educate students about nutrition and exercise.
What does NUEX stand for?
NUEX stands for Nutrition and Exercise
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NUEX
- Northeast Utilities Enterprises, Inc. (Northeast Utilities)
- National Utilities and Electrotechnology Industry Training Advisory Body (Australia)
- National University eSports League (UK)
- National Uniform Electrical Licensing Advisory Council (Australia)
- National University of Educational Planning and Administration (India)
- Nuclear Extended Range Airplane
- Nanophthalmic Uveal Effusion Syndrome
- Nigerian Universities Education Students Association
- National Union of Eritrean Women
- Neutron Energy Measurement
- National Union of Eritrean Youth and Students
- National Undergraduate Fellowship (Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory; Princeton, NJ)
- National Unitarian Fellowship (UK)
- National United Front
- National Urban Fellows (leadership development organization)
- No Flow Underfill (semiconductor processing)
- Non-Use of Force
- National Uniformity for Food Act of 2005
- National United Front of Arakan (Myanmar)
- Nederlandsche Uurwerkfabrieken (Dutch clock maker)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The message, Charness said, is that nutrition and exercise go hand in hand.
He uses them to make a convincing case for permanent lifestyle changes and to define healthy nutrition and exercise guidelines.
A protein-containing sports drink was 15 percent more effective in rehydrating athletes than a conventional sports drink and 40 percent more effective than water, according to a new study reported in the August 2006 issue of International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism (IJSNEM).
``As nutrition and exercise advice has changed, moderation has remained the key.
My program is based on the principle I call Banex, which is balanced nutrition and exercise," Labrada says.
Kreider has conducted numerous studies on nutrition and exercise and has published two books, more than 300 research articles/abstracts in scientific journals, and more than 150 articles for health and fitness magazines.
In addition, young people with physical disabilities are largely underserved by traditional nutrition and exercise programs as well.