Sales are growing at a 45-50% annual pace, while first quarter earnings more than quadrupled to $44,000 from $11,000 Nutri Pharmaceuticals Research Inc.
What does NPRI stand for?
NPRI stands for Nutri Pharmaceuticals Research Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NPRI
We have 22 other meanings of NPRI in our Acronym Attic
- National Pollutant Release Inventory (Canada)
- National Programme for Rural Industrialisation (India)
- Naturopathic Physicians Research Institute
- Neonatal-Perinatal Research Institute
- Neuropathic Pain Research Institute
- Nevada Policy Research Institute
- Non-Participating Royalty Interest
- Nonparametric Radar Identification
- Norwegian Polar Research Institute
- Nuclear Policy Research Institute
- New Providence Road Improvement Project (Bahamas)
- Nanoscale Physics Research Laboratory (est. 1994; UK)
- National Peanut Research Laboratory (USDA)
- National Physical Research Laboratory (Pretoria, South Africa)
- National Polio Reference Laboratory (Australia)
- No Parallel Traffic
- Non-Program Related Logistics
- Network Performance Report Message (Hekimian)
- New Proposal for Rule Making (methadone treatment)
- Nocturnal Penile Rigidity Monitoring (erectile dysfunction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BANGKOK, Thailand -- Nutri Pharmaceuticals Research Inc.
Business Editors LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 30, 2004 Nutri Pharmaceuticals Research Inc.