PROJECT LAUNCH, INDONESIA The inaugural Clean Water Access Initiative project will focus on Indonesia, within the Nusa Tenggara Timur (NTT) Province, where poor access to clean water is a major contributing factor to public health problems and malnutrition.
What does NTT stand for?
NTT stands for Nusa Tenggara Timur (Indonesia province)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTT
We have 65 other meanings of NTT in our Acronym Attic
- No Tasks in Training
- No-Test Trunk
- Noise Tolerance Threshhold
- Non-Stationary Traffic Train
- Non-Traditional Threat
- Notice to Tenderers (New Zealand)
- Nuclear Testing Talks
- Núcleo de Transferência de Tecnologia (Brazil)
- Núcleo Temático de Turismo (Brazil)
- Number Theoretic Transform
- National Table Tennis Association
- National Technical Training Authority (est. 1999; Bhutan)
- National Trailer and Towing Association (Barford, England, UK)
- Network Termination and Testing Apparatus (telecommunications)
- North Texas Tollway Authority
- National Technology Transfer and Advancement Act
- National Training and Technical Assistance Center
- Non-Tsetse Transmitted Animal Trypanosomoses (disease)
- Not That There's Anything Wrong with That (TC series Seinfeld episode referring to homosexuality)
- Not That There's Anything Wrong with That (Seinfeld)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Indonesia Location: Kupang, Nusa Tenggara Timur Phone No.
More and more Bajau people have settled along the coasts of Sulawesi, Kalimantan Barat, Nusa Tenggara Timur, and Halmahera.
E7 will develop a PV project in the Indonesian province of Nusa Tenggara Timur (NTT) to demonstrate the potential for large-scale renewable energy projects in remote areas, subject to approval of the Indonesian federal government and other sponsoring organizations.