The index is thorough, and each NANDA-I diagnosis is linked to its corresponding Nursing Intervention Classification (NIC) and Nursing Outcomes Classification (NOC) labels.
What does NOC stand for?
NOC stands for Nursing Outcomes Classification
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NOC
We have 164 other meanings of NOC in our Acronym Attic
- Notice of Commencement
- Notice of Complaint
- Notice of Completion
- Notice of Compliance
- Notice of Construction
- Notification of Construction
- Nuclear Operations Concept
- Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre (Oxford, UK)
- Number of Children
- Number Of Organizational Components
- National Operations Center-Headquarters Element (US FEMA)
- Network Operations Center - Vehicle
- National Organic Cotton Association
- National Organization for Competency Assurance
- National Ovarian Cancer Association (Canada)
- New Orleans Concierge Association
- No Channel Assignment
- North Cascades National Park (US National Park Service)
- North Okanagan Creamery Association (Canada)
- Northeast Ohio Communications Advocates (marketing communications industry organization; Cleveland, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The presentation demonstrated the electronic, multidisciplinary use of Nursing Interventions Classification (NIC) and Nursing Outcomes Classification (NOC) in a stroke patient that entered the system through the emergency department and the subsequent admission to the Acute Stroke Unit at a Wuesthoff Medical Center.
Iowa Outcomes Project: Nursing Outcomes Classification (NOC) Johnson M, Maas M Mosby-Year Book Inc.