What does NOLF stand for?
NOLF stands for Nursing Organization Liaison Forum
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NOLF
We have 2 other meanings of NOLF in our Acronym Attic
- Net Operating Loss Carryover
- North Luzon Command (Philippines)
- National Organic Livestock Database (UK)
- Net Operating Loss Deduction
- Non-Oxidative Leucine Disposal (proteins)
- New Orleans Leftover Data Centers, Inc.
- Navy Outlying Field (Depart of Defense Flight Information Publication)
- Necessities Of Life Foundation (Dothan, AL)
- neck of left femur
- No One Lives Forever
- No One Lives Forever 2 (computer game)
- National Office of Local Government (Australia)
- Northeast Ohio Local Area Network Gaming Association
- National Organization of Life and Health Guaranty Associations (Insurance)
- Nolist (assembly language ASM51 assembler control)
- North of Little Italy (NYC Neighborhood)
- National Office of Literacy and Learning (now Office of Literacy and Essential Skills; Human Resources and Skills Development Canada)
- Notebooks of Lazarus Long (Robert Heinlein book)
- National Office of Legal Metrology
- Nonlinear Optical Loop Mirror (IEEE)