Building on earlier research, CMS (at the time the Health Care Financing Administration, or HCFA) funded the development of the Multistate Nursing Home Case-Mix and Quality Demonstration in 1989.
What does NHCMQ stand for?
NHCMQ stands for Nursing Home Case-Mix and Quality (Health Care Financing Administration Medicare/Medicaid demonstration project)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Holland Community Library (New Holland, PA)
- Northampton Civic League (Hampton, VA)
- National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference
- New Horizons Computer Learning Center
- New Hampshire Community Loan Fund (acronym no longer in use)
- New Hampshire Civil Liberties Union
- National Home Care Month
- Nazarene Health Care Ministries (Olathe, KS)
- Normal Human Cheek Mucosa
- New Haven County Medical Association (Connecticut)
- Neighborhood Health Care Network (Minnesota)
- New Hampshire Center for Nonprofits
- Norway House Cree Nation (Norway House, Manitoba, Canada)
- Naval Health Clinic New England
- Newborn Human Calvaria Osteoblastic (cells)
- North Hills Community Outreach (Allison Park, PA)
- National Hispanic Council on Aging
- Native Hawaiian Center of Excellence
- Norsk Hydro Canada Oil & Gas
- North Hills Church of God
Samples in periodicals archive:
As participants in HCFA's Nursing Home Case-Mix And Quality Demonstration Project, we have been using a computer system to capture and track information about orders for rehabilitation services (OT, PT, and speech) since January 1997.