Peck: Just to make sure that readers understand, ACHCA is not just for nursing home administrators, is it?
What does NHA stand for?
NHA stands for Nursing Home Administrator
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHA
We have 101 other meanings of NHA in our Acronym Attic
- New Housing Authority (finance)
- Next Higher Assembly
- Next Hop Array (computer networking)
- Nha Trang, Vietnam (airport code)
- Nice Hand All (card games)
- Nomura Holding America (Nomura Securities Co., Ltd.)
- Non Hostile Action
- Non-Hazardous Area
- Non-Human Animal
- Northern Heights Alliance
- Next Higher Assembly/Provisioning List Item Sequence Number
- National Hampton Alumni Association (Hampton University; Hampton, VA)
- National Herbalists Association of Australia (est. 1920)
- National Hydrogen Association of Australia
- New Hampshire Adjusters Association (professional insurance group)
- New Hampshire Aquaculture Association
- New Hampshire Area Assembly of Alcoholics Anonymous, Inc.
- New Hampshire Alliance for Arts Education
- National Health Alliance Against Obesity (and Diabetes, Heart Disease and Chemical Imbalances)
- New Hampshire Association of Assessing Officials
Samples in periodicals archive:
State officials also have said that they identify sex offenders to nursing home administrators.
nursing home administrators seem likely to give a wide berth.
Above all, according to Lindner, the perception of recently improved employment and financial conditions in the long-term care field may be the most important factor ending the decline in applications for the examination: "Reports of the industry stabilizing over the past couple of years have made the position of nursing home administrator more attractive--but this is not something that we should think of as permanent.
Fairchild notes that Corrections officials inform nursing home administrators about parolees' pasts and that parolees convicted of sex crimes are placed on a public list that anyone can check.
Working as a partner with nursing home administrators, Aegis Acute Rehab provides skilled nursing facilities with the management services and therapists needed to operate an OCE.
Nursing home administrators are painfully aware of the limited impact of the administration's domestic agenda on their industry's well-being.
Speakers included members of the New Jersey legislature, a representative from AARP, nursing home administrators, and nursing home workers from Service Employees International Union (SEIU) 1199 NJ.