Learning features include case boxes, key terms, patient teaching guidelines, examples of nursing care plans, step-by-step nursing procedures, and real-life critical thinking scenarios.
What does NCP stand for?
NCP stands for Nursing Care Plan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NCP
We have 279 other meanings of NCP in our Acronym Attic
- North Celestial Pole
- North China Plain (alluvial plain)
- North Core Project
- North Cyprus Properties
- Northern Colorado Plateau (US NPS)
- Northern Contaminants Program
- Not Copy Protected
- not currently present
- Notice of Compensation Payable (worker's compensation; Pennsylvania)
- Nurse Candidate Program
- Nutrition Care Process
- Nutrition Center of the Philippines
- Nutrition in Clinical Practice (journal)
- Network Capacity Planning & Engineering (Sprint)
- Nepal Communist Party-United Marxist & Leninist.
- Jamie L. Whitten National Center for Physical Acoustics
- National Center for Physical Acoustics (University of Mississippi, Oxford)
- National Center for Policy Analysis
- National Center for the Performing Arts (various locations)
- National Child Protection Authority (Sri Lanka)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During ward observations we noted on more than one occasion inconsistency with regards to the completion of nursing care plans and nursing documentation.
With these additions, Lippincott's Nursing Advisor now includes over 500 individual disease entries and a total of more than 3,000 collective entries of critical, evidence-based information spanning diseases, treatments, diagnostic tests, drugs, signs & symptoms, nursing care plans and patient education.
Examples included creating entries in the wound chart, creating an annual residents' health care review, creating an observation chart based on records in the progress notes, rewriting an activities plan, adding entries to the nursing care plan and additional information to progress notes.
The nurse is part of the care team and thus needs to facilitate the nursing care plan from time of delivery to discharge.
My nursing care plan has included communication of the specific needs of a student with a life-threatening health condition to school personnel, as well as teaching others in the setting how to provide emergency care and when to contact emergency responders.
Failure to formulate a nursing care plan for new problems (pain and nutrition) with defined interventions and goals.
The study found that the use of standardized nursing terminology incorporated into the electronic nursing care plan supplies the necessary tools to effectively disseminate evidence-based protocols, to list pertinent nursing interventions and to provide consistent methods to track patient outcomes.