The nurse practitioner community has made it clear that they support this alliance and share our vision for one entity that represents the very best of what we have to offer as health care providers," said Angela Golden, DNP, FNP-C, FAANP, current President of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
What does NP stand for?
NP stands for Nurse Practitioner
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NP
We have 60 other meanings of NP in our Acronym Attic
- Notice Period
- Noun Phrase
- Now Playing
- Nuclear Power
- Nucleoside Phosphorylase
- Null Pointer
- Number of Pitches (baseball)
- Number Pooling
- Number Portability (Mobile Services)
- Numbering Plan
- Nutrification Potential (semiconductors)
- Occupation Newspaper (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Noise Pollution and Abatement Act of 1970
- Nantucket Planning and Economic Development Commission (Massachusetts)
- Naval Petroleum and Oil Shale Reserves office
- Navy Pride & Professionalism
- Non-Persistent Carrier-Sense Multiple Access
- Neyman-Pearson Version of Empirical Risk Minimization
- New Production Heavy-Water Reactor
- New Production Light-Water Reactor
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- The new Nurse Practitioner Online Community called NPsights is changing the way NPs share insights and evidence based solutions, collaborate, and find peer support.
National Nurse Practitioner Week, November 13-19, 2011, is a time to celebrate these unique healthcare providers and to remind lawmakers of the importance of allowing nurse practitioners to practice to the full extent of their experience and education.
Nurse practitioners and nurse practitioner advocates, recipients of the prestigious American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) State Awards for Excellence, will be honored in June 2010 at an awards ceremony and reception held during the AANP 25th Annual National Conference in Phoenix, Arizona.
Nurse Practitioners carry out some tasks typically assigned to GPs, and the Government announced in the Federal Budget that it would move to allow some Nurse Practitioners to provide services funded under the Commonwealth Medicare Benefits Schedule and to prescribe Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme medications.
The FAANP program was established in 2000 to recognize nurse practitioner leaders who have made outstanding contributions to health care through nurse practitioner clinical practice, research, education, or policy.
Nurse Practitioners and Advocates Honored during National AANP Conference Montana, June 2007--Nurse practitioners and nurse practitioner advocates, recipients of the prestigious American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) State Awards for Excellence, were honored on Friday, June 22, 2007, at an awards ceremony and reception held during the AANP 22nd Annual National Conference in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Elsevier Science (New York) and the American College for Nurse Practitioners (ACNP; Washington, D.