Susan Dyess RN, MS, PhD (c) Teaching & Research Associate Project Director, Novice Nurse Leadership Institute Christine E.
What does NLI stand for?
NLI stands for Nurse Leadership Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NLI
We have 57 other meanings of NLI in our Acronym Attic
- Natural Learning Initiative
- Near Loss Investigation
- Network Layer Interface (computing)
- Newlong Industrial (est. 1941; Japan)
- Nippon Life Insurance (various locations)
- No Longer Interested
- Non Linear Inverter
- Northern Light Infantry (Pakistan)
- Northern Lipids, Inc. (Canada)
- Not Logged In
- National League of Irish Associations
- National Light Industry Agency
- Native Language Internet Address
- Newfoundland and Labrador Institute of Agrologists
- Nippon Life Insurance of America
- North Lawrence Improvement Association
- North Linthicum Improvement Association
- North Linthicum Improvement Association (Maryland)
- Northern Lights Impala Association
- Northern Lights Impala Association (Manitoba, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Novice Nurse Leadership Institute, an innovative community project in South Florida, was developed to do just this and to develop the next generation of nurse leaders.
The Mid-State Black Nurses Association of New Jersey has presented its Outstanding Educator award to Deborah Walker-McCall, MBA, BSN, RN, director of the College of Nursing-Educational Opportunity Fund program at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, and director of the Rutgers College of Nursing's Minority Nurse Leadership Institute.