com offers Nurse Call System Market in the US 2015-2019 a new research report in its store.
What does NC stand for?
NC stands for Nurse Call
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NC
We have 130 other meanings of NC in our Acronym Attic
- Nova College
- Nova Consulting
- Nuchal Cord
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Nuke Cannon (gaming, Command & Conquer Generals)
- Numerical Control
- Numerically Controlled
- Numismatic Chronicle (UK)
- Nunca (Portuguese)
- Nurse Corps
- Nutrition Consultant (aka Nutritional Consultant)
- Occupation Air Post (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Oficina Nacional de Normalización (Cuba)
- First Phasing Maneuver (Orbiter Rendezvous Maneuver)
- Non Contact Atomic Force Microscopy
- North Carolina Community-Based Public Health Initiative
- North Carolina Emergency Nurses Association
- Net-Centric Functional Capabilities Board
- North Carolina Institute of Medicine (Morrisville, NC; also seen as NCIOM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Particularly in our nurse call system s video surveillance and access control, DeFries added.
announced today that the TransTel Nurse Call System has received a 2014 M2M Telehealth Award from M2M Evolution Magazine, the leading publication covering the machine to machine movement.
Based on a prototype detector developed by Osaka City University, the new system connects a collar of the patient to the existing nurse call system by a clip, monitors the behavior of the patient and sends an alert to nurses or caretakers through the nurse call system when the patient tries to leave the bed.
An addition to the handsfree, voice-controlled Vocera Communications System, the Nurse Call Integration Module interfaces with nurse call systems, enabling caregivers to instantly receive patient bedside notifications even if they are in a different building or on a different campus.
The RoamAlert system, on the other hand operates throughout every floor and can be tied directly to a facility's nurse call an paging systems, providing immediate alarm notification.
She said the lack of proper nurse call systems poses a serious risk to patient safety.
There is an optional battery available for short-term transport or low power conditions, and an RS232 interface with nurse call capability.