787 Title: Medicare and Medicaid Nursing Facility Quality Improvement Act of 2003 Summary: Revises requirements for nurse aide training and competency evaluation programs and for nurse aide competency evaluations; provides incentives for operators with histories of good compliance to acquire facilities with poor compliance histories; permits nursing facilities to appeal deficiency determinations; establishes a program that rewards skilled nursing facilities that offer the highest quality care.
What does NATCEP stand for?
NATCEP stands for Nurse Aide Training and Competency Evaluation Program (Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nursing Assistant Training Center
- National Air Traffic Controllers Association
- National Association of TAFE Councils & Associates
- Navigation, Air Traffic Control, and Collision Avoidance System
- National Catastrophe Team
- National Air Transport Coordinating Committee
- North American Textile Conservation Conference
- North American Touring Car Championship
- North American Truck Camper Caravan (North American Truck Camper Owners Association)
- National Association of Tobacco and Confectionery Distributors
- Nellis Air Traffic Control Facility
- Natural Dry Cider (UK)
- North American Agility Trial Champion
- Natural and Cultural History of Africa
- National Championships
- Navy Air Traffic Coordinating Officer
- North American Transplant Coordinators Organization
- Northern Area Transport Company (Pakistan)
- Northwest Aerospace Training Corporation
- North American Truck Camper Owners Association (Jacksonville, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Delay and Transition in 75-Hour Training Program Requirement--Delays effective date for States to deem individuals who completed a nurse aide training and competency evaluation program to July 1, 1989.