INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Accenture (NYSE: ACN) and Rail Solutions said that they have delivered a range of passenger-focused systems for new Italian rail operator, Nuovo Trasporto Viaggiatori (NTV).
What does NTV stand for?
NTV stands for Nuovo Trasporto Viaggiatori (Italian high speed train company)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NTV
We have 27 other meanings of NTV in our Acronym Attic
- Nepal Television
- Nergis Televizyonu (Turkish TV channel)
- Nerve Tissue Vaccine
- Newfoundland Television
- Nippon Television Network Corporation (Japan)
- Non-Tactical Vehicle
- Nonlinear Thickness Variation (silicon wafer measurements)
- Notice to Vacate
- Noticias Televisión
- Nueva Televisión (Spanish: Nova Television)
- National Television and Video Association (South Africa)
- Nederlands Tijdschrift voor Allergie (Dutch: Dutch Journal of Allergy)
- Nederlands Tijdschrift voor Anesthesiemedewerkers (Dutch: Dutch Journal of General Anesthesia Staff)
- Neural Theory of Visual Attention (neurophysiology theory paper; Psychology Press)
- Norges Tekniske Vitenskapsakademi (Norwegian Academy of Technological Sciences)
- North Toronto Vehicle Auction (Canada)
- New Trier Volleyball
- Not Too Very Bright
- Nederlands Tijdschrift Voor Coaching (Dutch: Dutch Magazine For Coaching)
- New Tech Venture Capital (venture capital funds)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new company, called NTV, or Nuovo Trasporto Viaggiatori, starts service between Rome and eight other Italian cities on April 28 and will eventually have 25 trains - a new type of locomotive-free rolling stock that has an engine under each car to increase capacity.
Nuovo Trasporto Viaggiatori (NTV) will operate the new Italo service on key intercity routes from 2011, with plans for future European routes in the pipeline.