Bill Feiereisen, chief of the Numerical Aerospace Simulation Systems Division of NASA Ames Research Center, in San Diego, related some of the most recent work by the agency.
What does NAS stand for?
NAS stands for Numerical Aerospace Simulation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NAS
We have 400 other meanings of NAS in our Acronym Attic
- North Aegean Sea
- North American Specification (cars manufactured for North American market)
- North American Stainless (various locations)
- Northern Aral Sea (project)
- Norwegian Air Shuttle (Norwegian commercial air carrier)
- Not a Sentence (editing)
- Nozzle Actuating System
- Nuclear Assembly System
- Numerical Aerodynamic Simulation
- Numerical and Atmospheric Sciences Network
- Numéro d'Assurance Sociale
- American Nuclear Society Latin-American Section
- National Academy of Science - National Research Council
- Net Analyte Signal Based Statistical Quality Control
- Nucleus Accumbens Septi and Tuberculum Olfactorium
- National Academy of Sciences, Institute of Medicine (Washington, DC)
- NAS/NAE Science And Engineering Committee Advisory to NOAA
- National Academy of Sciences, National Research Council
- National Academy of Sciences Ocean Affairs Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to our projections, the SGI NUMAflex architecture is going to deliver about six times the performance at 1,024 processors as the 512-processor system," said Bill Feiereisen, chief, Numerical Aerospace Simulation (NAS) Systems Division at NASA Ames in Moffett Field, Calif.
Biswas is an employee of MRJ Technology Solutions and works in the Numerical Aerospace Simulation Division at NASA's Ames Research Center.