Miller and his colleagues created their simulated galaxies using powerful computers at the Numerical Aerodynamic Simulation Facility at Ames.
What does NASF stand for?
NASF stands for Numerical Aerodynamic Simulation Facility
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NASF
We have 17 other meanings of NASF in our Acronym Attic
- Naruto Allied Shinobi Force
- National Alliance for Sustainable Fisheries
- National Association for Surface Finishing (Washington, DC)
- National Association of State Foresters
- National Aviation Safety Foundation
- Naval Air Station Fallon, Nevada
- NAVINTCOM Analysis Support Facility
- Net Assignable Square Feet
- North American Sports Federation
- North Atlantic Salmon Fund (various nations)
- Nuovi Autori Science Fiction (Italian: New Science Fiction Authors)
- National Association of Financial Aid Administrators (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Foreign Student Advisors
- National Association of State Facilities Administrators (Lexington, KY)
- National Association of State Farm Agents, Inc.
- North Alabama Science Fiction Association
- North American Steel Framing Alliance
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- National Smallholder Farmers' Association of Malawi
- North Atlantic Salmon Farming Industry