The Communities First Pupil Deprivation Match Fund will enable a significant number of Clusters in Wales to secure additional funding if they can demonstrate how they will work with schools within the school environment and community to improve the outcomes of young people who live in poverty.
What does NCLU stand for?
NCLU stands for Number of Clusters
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NCLU
We have 3 other meanings of NCLU in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Communities Land Trust (Duluth, MN, USA)
- Northern Connecticut Land Trust
- North Carolina Land Title Association (Raleigh, NC)
- North Carolina Legislative Tuition Grant
- National Civil Liberties Union
- National Council of Labor Unions
- Nebraska Civil Liberties Union (Lincoln, NE)
- No Child Labour Used
- Nuclear and Coal Liabilities Unit (UK)
- nuclear clusterin
- North Carolina LEGO Users Group (est. 2000)
- North Colorado Linux Users Group
- Non-Compaction Left Ventricle (cardiology)
- Nationale Centrale der Liberale Vakbonden Van België (since 1939, ACLVB)
- National Center for Leadership in Visual Impairment (Pennsylvania College of Optometry)
- National Care Leavers' Week (Care Leavers' Foundation; UK)
- National Commission for Lebanese Women
- Non-Contact Laser Welding (material engineering)
- Non-Contact Lens Wearing Group (research study group)
- North Carolina Lawyers Weekly (trade publication)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The procedure for building the structure takes into consideration both the desired number of clusters and the filling factor of a leaf node.
After choosing the number of clusters 1< c < N and initializing random cluster centers from the data set, the following steps were followed: Step 1: From a data set of N points, k-means algorithm allocates each data point to one of c clusters to minimize the within-cluster sum of squares: [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] (1) where: [D.
First, since the number of clusters within top-k ranked web pages is not given a priori, we cannot take advantage of supervised clustering schemes such as K-means and K-spectral clustering.
The number of clusters as well as the number of vehicles within each cluster changes as users zoom in or out, providing multiple views of fleet location and distribution.
Since the beginning of September, there has also been a spike in the number of clusters of outbreaks, which now number 128.
For hierarchical cluster analysis no assumptions about the number of clusters or the underlying structure is required (Johnson & Wichern, 2002).
If the number of clusters is too high, dissimilarity within each cluster will be low, but clusters might be very specific.