ACP-103 treatment also had a positive impact on measures for sleep maintenance, including decreases in the number of awakenings after sleep onset and in the time awake after sleep onset.
What does NAASO stand for?
NAASO stands for Number of Awakenings After Sleep Onset (sleep study)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NAASO
We have 2 other meanings of NAASO in our Acronym Attic
- National Academy of Arts, Sciences, and Engineering (University of Iowa; Iowa City, IA)
- North American Association of Sports Economists
- North American Association of Synagogue Executives
- North American Airlines Ski Federation (Park City, UT)
- North American Association of Subway Franchisees
- Northeastern Area Association of State Foresters (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Administrators of State and Federal Education Programs
- National African American Student Leadership Conference
- National Association for Adults with Special Learning Needs
- North American Association for the Study of Obesity
- National Association for the Advancement of Short People :-)
- National Association of Assistants in Surgical Practice (UK)
- New Asian-African Strategic Partnership
- North American Association of State and Provincial Lotteries
- National Association of Armenian Studies and Research
- North American Association for the Study of Religion
- National Association of Australian State Road Authorities
- Naif Arab Academy for Security Sciences (Saudi Arabia)
- North American Academic Study Survey
- North American Association of Summer Sessions
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include Wake After Sleep Onset (sWASO), Total Wake Time (sTWT) and Number of Awakenings After Sleep Onset (sNAASO).
Secondary sleep maintenance endpoints including patient reported Total Wake Time (sTWT), and Number of Awakenings After Sleep Onset (sNAASO) were also highly statistically significant compared to placebo.