This order brought the total number of aircraft ordered by CIT from Airbus to 241 aircraft, of which 141 have been delivered so far, the firms said.
What does NOAC stand for?
NOAC stands for Number of Aircraft
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NOAC
We have 20 other meanings of NOAC in our Acronym Attic
- National Operational Security Advisory Committee
- National Operations and Automation Conference
- National Order of the Arrow Conference (Boy Scouts)
- Nature-Of-Action Code
- Naval Oceaonagrapher ASW (Antisubmarine Warfare) Center (US DoD)
- Naval Officers' Association of Canada (l'Association des Officiers de la Marine du Canada)
- NES on A Chip (microchip equivalent to a Nintendo Entertainment System)
- New Oral Anticoagulant
- No Action Necessary
- Nouvel Orchestre d'Anches et de Cuivres (French: New Concert Reeds and Brass)
- Northeast Ohio Areawide Coordinating Agency (Metropolitan Planning Organization; Cleveland, OH)
- Northeast Ohio Areawide Coordinating Committee (Ohio)
- Northern Ohio Area Chambers of Commerce
- Northwestern Ontario Associated Chamber of Commerce (est. 1931; Canada)
- Navy Open Architecture Computing Environment (computer operating system; US Navy)
- Nordic Association for Computational Mechanics
- Northwest Ohio Area Computer Services Cooperative
- Navy Overseas Air Cargo Terminal
- New Oxford American Dictionary
- New-Onset Autoimmune Disease
Samples in periodicals archive:
A large number of aircraft in offensive and defensive roles are expected to be launched in 'Waves' in a limited airspace.
Aziz said AirAsia had not determined the number of aircraft it will purchase as the airline is in the midst of determining what new routes it will serve.
He noted that BA operates 57 747s and does not see the A380 "as a necessary replacement for this huge number of aircraft.
ROVER upgrades to Carrier Air Wing 8 Tomcats will more than double the number of aircraft flying Operation Iraqi Freedom missions with this unique capability.
However, as jet fighter technology matured the number of aircraft designs fell with less than a dozen U.
Costs of the program are based on number of aircraft in the member's inventory.
This had the net effect of reducing the aggregate number of aircraft that delivered fires in that target area.