The number needed to screen to prevent one prostate cancer death at nine and 14 years of follow-up were 1410 and 293, from the ERSPC[sup.
What does NNS stand for?
NNS stands for Number Needed to Screen (healthcare)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NNS
We have 93 other meanings of NNS in our Acronym Attic
- Nmap Network Scanning (open source utility; Nmap Security Scanner)
- Non-Native Speaking
- Non-Native Species
- Non-Native Student
- Non-Nerve Sparing
- NoNameScript (gaming)
- Nonproliferation and National Security
- Norfolk Naval Shipyard (Portsmouth, VA)
- Northern Neck Solutions, Inc (Kilmarnock, VA)
- Novosadska Novinarska Skola (Serbian journalism school)
- Non-Nuclear Survivability/Vulnerability Program Plan
- National Natural Science Awards (China)
- National Nuclear Security Administration
- National Nurses Society on Addictions
- Native Nations Sustainable Alliance (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Norfolk Naval Sailing Association
- Nevadans for Nuclear Safety and Benefits
- Newport News Shipbuilding
- Newport News Shipbuilding and Drydock Company (US Navy)
- International Symposium on Neural Networks and Soft Computing in Structural Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
The number needed to screen with low-dose CT to prevent one death from lung cancer was 320.
The number needed to screen to detect AN in the large bowel was lower for men than for women in all age groups: 30 vs.