The 1960s saw the name change yet again, the Nuffield Radio Astronomy Laboratories a mark of the debt owed to Lord Nuffield for his support for the station.
What does NRAL stand for?
NRAL stands for Nuffield Radio Astronomy Laboratories (Jodrell Bank, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Residential Appraisers Institute (Amherst, OH)
- National Restaurant Association of India (New Delhi, India)
- National Rifle Association of India
- Not Readily Available Information (marketing)
- Near Redundant Array of Inexpensive/Independent Disk
- National Rifle Association Institute for Legislative Action
- Ngati Rarua Atiawa Iwi Trust (New Zealand)
- Northrop Rice Aviation Institute of Technology (Inglewood, CA)
- National Recreation Association of Japan
- National Rehabilitation Association of Job Placement and Development
- National Radon Action Month (US EPA)
- National Register of Archives and Manuscripts (New Zealand)
- Navy Recruiting and Accessions Management system
- Negative Resonance Absorption of the Medium (physics)
- Nonradioactive Material
- Nonvolatile Random Access Memory
- National Resource for Automated Molecular Microscopy (La Jolla, CA)
- Natural Resistance Associated Macrophage Protein
- Nevada Risk Assessment/Management Program
- Natural Resistance-Associated Macrophage Protein 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using a sensitive array of radio telescopes at the Nuffield Radio Astronomy Laboratories in Macclesfield, England, Richard J.
College, who also worked with the VLA; and Rod Davies of the Nuffield Radio Astronomy Laboratories in Jodrell Bank, England, and Anthony Lasonby of Cambridge University, both working with an antenna in the Canary Islands.