PARK7 and nucleoside diphosphate kinase A as plasma markers for the early diagnosis of stroke.
What does NDKA stand for?
NDKA stands for Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase A
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- non-differentiated keratinocyte
- Norsk Dalmatiner Klubb
- Notre Dame of Kalamansig, Inc. (Kalamansig, Philippines)
- Notre Dame of Kidapawan
- Nou-Darake (gene)
- Novell Developer Kit
- Novell Development Kit
- Nowosolski Dom Kultury
- Nucleoside Diphoshate Kinase
- Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase 1 (gene)
- Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase B
- North Dakota KIDS COUNT
- North Downs Korfball Club (UK)
- Notre Dame of Kidapawan College (Philippines)
- Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase Cytosolic (protein)
- Non-Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Nacht Der Kirchen Hamburg (German: Night of the Churches Hamburg)
- Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase I
- Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase-Like Activity
- Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase Mitochondrial
Samples in periodicals archive:
Still, it is of great interest that PARK7 and nucleoside diphosphate kinase A were increased in acute stroke patients.