Interaction of the melanocortin 2 receptor with nucleoporin 50: evidence for a novel pathway between a G-protein-coupled receptor and the nucleus.
What does NUP stand for?
NUP stands for Nucleoporin
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NUP
We have 37 other meanings of NUP in our Acronym Attic
- National Urban Park (various locations)
- Neapolis University Pafos (Pafos, Cyprus)
- Necrotizing Ulcerative Periodontitis (oral condition)
- Neînceperea Urmaririi Penale (Romanian: not pressing legal charges)
- Net Utility Plant
- New Untitled Page (website)
- New User Password
- Non-Unit-Related Personnel (US DoD)
- Non-Unitary Pre-Coder
- Northside Urban Pathways (education; PIttsburgh, PA)
- Nucleoporin 214-Kd
- National Unclaimed Property Associates
- National United Party of Arakan
- Nutrition and Physical Activity
- National Union of Physics and Chemistry
- National Urban Policy Action Council
- Nagoya University Program for Academic Exchange (Japan)
- National United Professional Association of Trained Homeopaths (Canada)
- National Union of Plantation and Agricultural Workers (Zambia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the carcinogenic potentials of the fusion of carboxyl terminal of Plant homeodomain (PHD) fingers (JARIDIA) with the transactivating domain of nucleoporin 98 (NUP98) to produce JARIDIA -NU98 has been studied .
clone KAIA3991 NM_003959 HIP1R Huntingtin interacting Biological_process protein-1-related (H1P1R), mRNA NM_138285 NUP35 Nucleoporin 35kDa, mRNA and protein transcript variant 1 transport NM_000170 GLDC Glycine dehydrogenase Glycine catabolism (decarboxylating; glycine decarboxylase, glycine cleavage system protein P) Genbank ID Cytoband Fold change NM_024330 1q21.