This robust satellite will provide anti-jam, nuclear-hardened capabilities as well as uninterrupted high-data rate communications to support the DoD's global communications requirements.
What does NH stand for?
NH stands for Nuclear-Hardened
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NH
We have 30 other meanings of NH in our Acronym Attic
- Nordic Hardware
- Nordic Hardware (computer discussion forum in Sweden)
- North Harbor
- North Hills School District (Pennsylvania)
- Northern Hemisphere
- Northern Highlands Regional High School (Allendale, New Jersey)
- Not Here
- Nota de Honorários (Invoice, Portugal)
- Notting Hill
- Null Hypothesis
- Number Holder (US SSA)
- Number of Hits (weapons planning)
- Nursing Home
- Nutritional Herbologist
- First Differential Height Maneuver (NASA)
- National Health and Medical Research Council
- Nuclear Hardness and Survivability
- National Highways (Original)
- Non-Homogeneous Continuous Time Markov Chain (also seen as NHCTMC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CentraSECURE is delivered to customers as a 7x24x365 managed service through the company's global security operations centers, including a former nuclear-hardened facility used as part of the U.
This was followed by a development and demonstration phase, which integrated commercially available components into a nuclear-hardened weapon system.