In late October at the Pantex nuclear weapons plant near Amarillo, Texas, the United States dismantled its last B53 bomb.
What does NWP stand for?
NWP stands for Nuclear Weapons Plant
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NWP
We have 80 other meanings of NWP in our Acronym Attic
- Nonweapon Proficiency (gaming)
- Normalized Water Permeability (cleaning method)
- North Wales Police (UK)
- North West Partnership (UK)
- Northern Wheatbelt Program
- Northwest Passage
- Northwest Permanente (Kaiser Permanente HMO region)
- Northwestern Pacific Railroad Company
- Not Working Properly (vehicle repair)
- Nuclear Waste Program (Washington State Department of Ecology)
- Numerical Weather Prediction
- National Waste Policy Act of 1982
- Navigable Waters Protection Act (Canada)
- NetWare Peripheral Architecture
- Nilgiri-Wynaad Planters' Association
- North Wales Police Authority (UK)
- Northwest Pennsylvania
- Northwest Pinzgauer Association
- Northwest Wood Products Association (Bend, OR)
- Nuclear Waste Policy Act of 1982
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the National Nuclear Security Administration recently proposed building a new nuclear weapons plant in Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
Categories: April 8, 2010, DOE National Ignition Facility Program, Energy research, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, National Ignition Campaign, Nuclear energy, Nuclear engineering, Nuclear facilities, Nuclear facility security, Nuclear warfare, Nuclear weapons, Nuclear weapons plants, Nuclear weapons testing, Operational testing, Program evaluation, Program management, Research and development facilities, Sandia National Laboratories, Strategic national stockpile, Weapons research and development
In contrast, Israel has never agreed to an IAEA inspection, and its nuclear weapons plant at Diamona remains an open secret.
In contrast, Israel has never agreed to an IAEA inspection, and its nuclear weapons plant at Dimona remains an open secret.
Iran's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has behaved disgracefully by keeping the Qom nuclear weapons plant hidden from the West.
Geoppinger of Waite, Schneider, Bayless & Chesley, a Cincinnati law firm, have received the prestigious 2009 Trial Lawyer of the Year Award from the Public Justice Foundation for their work on the Rocky Flats Nuclear Weapons Plant Litigation.
The government has sold its final stake in the country's nuclear weapons plant, prompting criticism from MPs who said Saturday it throws the independence of the British nuclear deterrent into question.