The NPT establishes a bargain whereby nuclear weapon states move to disarm while others forego seeking the bomb in return for help to develop peaceful nuclear programs.
What does NUCWPN stand for?
NUCWPN stands for Nuclear Weapon(s)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- New University of Cinema and Television (Italy)
- Nottingham University Christian Union
- National Urban Coalition for Unity and Peace, Inc. (East Point, GA)
- National Union of Clothing Workers (South Africa)
- National Union of Commercial Workers (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- National Union of Communication Workers
- Non Union Construction Workers of America
- Nuclear Weapons Accounting System
- Friendly Nuclear Strike Warning
- Nuclear Warning (Warning That A Nuclear Strike Is Imminent)
Samples in periodicals archive:
national security at the same time include reducing the number of nuclear weapons held by the U.
Nuclear weapons states pledged to move towards disarmament.
Drudge links to this AP story reporting that Obama said he would never use nuclear weapons "in any circumstance.
Nuclear Weapons Policy George Bunn & Christopher F.
A single modern nuclear weapon may have up to 60 megatons--60 million tons--of explosive energy.
But most experts say that Kim's first priority is the survival of his government, and that he may think that North Korea needs a nuclear weapon as a deterrent against attack by its larger, richer neighbors (South Korea, China, and Japan) as well as the United States.
He has also stated: "The Iranians should not have a nuclear weapon, the capacity to make a nuclear weapon, or the knowledge as to how to make a nuclear weapon.