We've significantly enhanced our Nuclear Surety Inspection process.
What does NSI stand for?
NSI stands for Nuclear Surety Inspection
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NSI
We have 249 other meanings of NSI in our Acronym Attic
- North Star Imaging (Rogers, MN)
- North-South Institute (Canadian Economic Think Tank)
- Northern Saline, Inc.
- Not Seriously Ill
- Not Signed In
- Not Sufficient Information
- Nova Slovenija (New Slovenia)
- Nu Skin International (Provo, UT)
- Nuclear Safety Inspection
- Nuclear Safety Institute (est. 1990; Russia)
- Numeric System Identifier
- Nuovi Stati Indipendenti (Italian: New Independent States)
- Nusantara Secom Infotech (Indonesia and Japan)
- Nutraceutical Sciences Institute (vitamin producer)
- Nutrition Santé International (French: Nutrition Health International)
- Nutrition Screening Initiative
- Yaounde, Cameroon - Nsimalen (Airport Code)
- National Security and Intelligence Agency (Namibia)
- National Security Industrial Association
- National Snow Industries Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
He readied Barksdale for ACC's first ever no-notice Nuclear Surety Inspection resulting in Safety receiving an "Outstanding" rating and being selected as Superior Performance Team by ACC/IG.
The older or more "seasoned" reader may remember our nuclear surety inspections and the pristine deuce-and-a-halfs sheltered in our battery motor pools as our "mission vehicles.
As the wing's recognized nuclear surety expert, MSgt Bunce led the safety preparation for 2 BW's Nuclear Surety Inspection (NSI).
The Weapons Safety office personnel, without prior experience, faced the two most critical weapons safety inspections in the Air Force back-to-back: the Nuclear Surety Inspection (NSI) and the Department of Defense Explosive Safety Board (DDESB).
You should be well aware of such exciting topics like Nuclear Surety Inspections (NSIs), the Personnel Reliability Program (PRP), nuclear certification, the "two person" concept and countless other programs.