According to the Japan Times, the deal will once again violate China's commitment to the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG) and contravenes China's promise in 2004 while joining the NSG not to sell additional reactors to Pakistan's Chashma nuclear facility beyond the two reactors that began operating in 2000 and 2011.
What does NSG stand for?
NSG stands for Nuclear Suppliers Group
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSG
We have 100 other meanings of NSG in our Acronym Attic
- Never Say Good Bye (song)
- Never Stop Grinding
- New Socialist Group (Canada)
- Newborn Screening and Genetics (Association of Public Health Laboratories)
- Nippon Sheet Glass (Japan)
- No Sleep Gang (rap group)
- No Sphere Grid (gaming)
- Node Steering Group
- Northbridge Services Group (Lexington, kY)
- Notice Support Group
- Nashville Singles Golf Association (Nashville, TN)
- National Sand & Gravel Association
- National Senior Games Association
- National Senior Golf Association
- National Soybean Growers' Association
- National Space Grant Alliance, Inc. (Omaha, NE)
- National Specialty Gift Association (Riverview, FL)
- National Sporting Goods Association
- National Stolen Generations Alliance (Australia)
- National Student Government Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
BEIJING -- Clarifying media reports, China on Monday reiterated that the Civil Nuclear cooperation between China and Pakistan is in compliance with the Nuclear Suppliers Group.
New Delhi -- won a special exemption in 2008 from the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG crisis in March, environmentalists have campaigned to stop construction of new nuclear plants in India but the government has vowed to press ahead with its plans.
The Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG), which controls the export and sale of nuclear technology, agreed at a meeting in Vienna on September 6 to waive its ban on nuclear trading with India.
The Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG), a multinational body concerned with reducing nuclear proliferation and which controls the sale of nuclear technology, cleared civilian nuclear commerce with India in early September.
The decision came after a tense debate over conditions for the waiver demanded by Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG) members to minimise any damage to the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT), which India has not joined.
India now faces a tight timetable : the deal must make it past the International Atomic Energy Agency and the Nuclear Suppliers Group in time to get it to the US Congress before Bush leaves office in January to guarantee the deal.
New Delhi, July 19 (ANI): India should be anxious or concerned about the new enrichment and reprocessing transfer restrictions agreed to by the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG), visiting U.