In response, Tetsuya Yamamoto, the chief nuclear safety officer at the safety agency, said the government's safety measures were compiled by reflecting lessons from the crisis at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant.
What does NSO stand for?
NSO stands for Nuclear Safety Officer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NSO
We have 146 other meanings of NSO in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Streaming Overhead
- Non-Subscriber Order
- Nonferrous Smelter Order
- Nonqualified Stock Option
- Normal Sustained Operations
- North Sydney Oval
- Northern Spotted Owl
- Northern Star Online (Minnesota)
- Novosibirskaya Oblast (Russian federal subject)
- Nuclear Safe Orbit
- Nuclear Support Office
- Numeric Stockage Objective
- Nurses Service Organization (liability insurance company)
- National Solar Observatory/Sacramento Peak (Sunspot, NM)
- National School Orchestra Association
- National Summit on Africa
- New School of Athens (Athens, Greece)
- New Society of Anarchists (band; Milwaukee, WI)
- Nova Scotia Opera Association (Canada)
- Nursing Services of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
The lawsuit against Dr Evans and Cern was brought earlier this year in Hawaii by former nuclear safety officer Walter Wagner and botanist Luis Sancho.
Former nuclear safety officer Walter Wagner and botanist Luis Sancho claim in a lawsuit filedin Hawaii the giant accelerator could spit out something called a Strangelet which could convert our planet to a lump of dense, shrunken "strange matter".