He mentioned the example of how the US government used cyber espionage to compromise a nuclear production facility in Iran and render it useless for making weapons.
What does Y12 stand for?
Y12 stands for Nuclear Production Facility (Oak Ridge, TN)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Y12
- Output Per Worker (macroeconomics)
- Youth Leadership (Toastmasters)
- Y-Wing (Star Wars)
- You're Welcome
- Yolk to Albumen (chicken gene test)
- And You?
- Year Ten-Thousand Problem (IT security, informatics)
- Harbin Yunshuji Y12 (Harbin Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation; China)
- Neuropeptide Y1 receptor (gene expression)
- Year 2000 Compliant
- Youth to College (initiative; Learn and Serve America)
- YottaYotta Distributed Block System (SGI)
- Year 2 Grand (2000)
- Chris Jericho (WWF Sports-Entertainer)
- Yuming Lai and Jane Huang (Chinese rock duo)
- Year 2000
- Year 2000 Kaos :-)
- Year to Kill (movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
01m to part-finance a new nuclear production facility at Stillington.
Manufacturing as it is practiced at Motorola's semiconductor fabrication plant in Chandler, Arizona, more closely resembles a nuclear production facility in a James Bond movie than what one typically sees in an auto factory.