Parts may also be simply ordered in compliance with Bergen-Power, which has been approved by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers and the Nuclear Procurement Issues Committee, as well as vendor-approved ordering information.
What does NUPIC stand for?
NUPIC stands for Nuclear Procurement Issues Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of NUPIC in our Acronym Attic
- National Unclaimed Property Database
- National Union of Public Employees (UK)
- Nuclear Power Engineering Corporation
- Nuclear Physics European Collaboration Committee
- Nigeria Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers (est. 1977; Lagos, Nigeria)
- National Union Parishad Forum (Bangladesh)
- National Union of Public and General Employees (Canada)
- Needs Urgent Psychiatric Help Immediately :-)
- National Urban Planning Institute (est. 1987; Ethiopia)
- Norsk Utenrikspolitisk Institutt (Norwegian: Norwegian Institute of International Affairs)
- National Union of Peoples' Lawyers (Philippines)
- New Ulm Public Library (New Ulm, MN)
- Northwest University of Politics and Law (China)
- National Unclaimed Property Network
- Northwestern University Prosthetics-Orthotics Center (Chicago, IL)
- Nuclear Power Officer Candidate
- Nuclear Propulsion Officer Candidate
- Nairobi Urban Poverty Partnership (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Nuclear and Particle Physics Group (Australia Insitute of Physics)
- New Ulster Political Research Group (Ulster Defence Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EDSA offers a rich family of software products that meet the demanding standards of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC), Nuclear Procurement Issues Committee (NUPIC) and the International Standards Organization (ISO), the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and a half-dozen other standards bodies worldwide.