The remarks followed the announcement by the editorial board of the prestigious international journal Desalination, naming Dr Shatilla and Dr Ebrahim Khamis, Nuclear Power Technology Development Section, International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), as co-Guest Editors for a special issue dedicated to EoACAyNuclear Desalination'.
What does NPTDS stand for?
NPTDS stands for Nuclear Power Technology Development Section
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Private Truck Council
- National Proficiency Tests Council (United Kingdom)
- Neath Port Talbot College (UK)
- Northeast Proton Therapy Centre
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification Board
- National Postal & Travelers Censorship Organization
- Neath Port Talbot Community Transport (UK)
- Neath Port Talbot Council for Voluntary Service (voluntary sector support; Neath Port Talbot, Wales, UK)
- New South Wales Paediatric Trauma Death Registry (Australia)
- National Public Transport Data Repository (UK)
- National Parliamentary Tournament of Excellence
- National Physical Therapy Examination (Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy)
- Nez Perce Tribal Executive Committee (Lapwai, ID)
- Northern Plains Tribal Epidemiology Center (est. 2003; Rapid City, SD)
- National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (India)
- American National Taper Pipe Thread for Dryseal Pressure-Tight Joints
- National Pipe Taper Fine
- National Pipe Taper Fuel (pipe fittings)
- National Pipe Thread Female
- National Pipe Thread Fine