Abroad, the state-owned utility Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd.
What does NPCIL stand for?
NPCIL stands for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (Department of Atomic Energy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NPCIL
- Nominal Protection Coefficient on Input
- Non-Public Customer Information
- Nonviolent Physical Crisis Intervention
- Normalized Pigment Chlorophyll Index
- Nouveau Parti Communiste Italien
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India
- Nuovo Partito Comunista Italiano (Italy: New Italian Communist Party)
- Roland Park Library Initiative
- National Packaging Covenant Industry Association (Australia)
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
- Nottingham Paediatric Cochlear Implant Programme (UK)
- Nestlé Peter Cailler Kholer (chocolate makers)
- Nagarjuna Power Corporation, Ltd. (India)
- National Paper Company Ltd. (Saudi Arabia)
- National Partnership for Community Leadership (formerly National Center for Strategic Nonprofit Planning and Community Leadership; Washington, DC)
- Noida Power Company Ltd. (India)
- Nonprofit Planning and Community Leadership (Washington, DC)
- Not-for-Profit Corporation Law
- New Plymouth Christian Leaders' Network (New Plymouth, New Zealand)
- National Plastics Center and Museum (Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jain, the chief managing director of the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd.
GEH is working with the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd.