Forbes, 56, as executive vice president, nuclear operations and chief nuclear officer at Entergy Nuclear effective Jan 2.
What does NOP stand for?
NOP stands for Nuclear Operations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NOP
We have 79 other meanings of NOP in our Acronym Attic
- Not on Planogram (target)
- Not Optimized Properly (programming)
- Not Otherwise Provided (for)
- Not Our Problem
- Notice of Preparation
- Notice of Privacy
- Notice of Project (Ontario Ministry of Labour, Canada)
- Notification of Pregnancy (Indiana Medicaid)
- Nozzle Opening Pressure (Diesel Injection Systems)
- Nuclear Operating Plan
- Nuclear Ordnance Platoon (USMC)
- Number of Parameters
- Number of Payments (loans)
- Number of Polymorphic Models
- Purchases by Bureau of Naval Personnel (US Navy)
- National Office Products Alliance
- National Office Products Association
- National Oilseed Processors Association
- New Orleans Photo Alliance (New Orleans, LA)
- Nitrogen by O-Phthaldialdehyde (assay)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A VISITOR centre at Hartlepool Power Station is being planned to improve "transparency and openness" around owner EDF Energy's nuclear operations.
Nuclear operations remain essential to the national security of the United States.
MINNEAPOLIS -- Xcel Energy officials said today they plan to reintegrate nuclear operations into Xcel Energy's energy supply business unit.
His demonstrated leadership in nuclear operations with multiple plants will enhance the fleet approach of managing our nuclear power plants.
McDermott intends to operate MMC as a unit of BWXT's Nuclear Operations Division.
He was named station manager in 1984; assistant vice president of Nuclear Operations in 1990; vice president of Nuclear Operations in 1993; and vice president of Nuclear Engineering in 1996.
ETR is a diversified energy company focused on power production, including significant nuclear operations, distribution operations, and other energy-related services.