com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Nuclear Medicine Imaging Devices: Global Market Prospects 2012-2022 http://www.
What does NMI stand for?
NMI stands for Nuclear Medicine Imaging
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NMI
We have 142 other meanings of NMI in our Acronym Attic
- Nordafrika Mittelost Initiative (German: North Africa Middle East Initiative)
- Normalized Moment of Inertia
- Normalized Mutual Information
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Norwegian Meteorological Institute (Norway)
- Norwest Mortgage Incorporated
- Nova Measuring Instruments (various locations)
- NovaStar Mortgage, Inc. (NovaStar Financial, Inc.)
- Novo Millennio Ineunte (apostolic letter; Catholic Church)
- NSF (National Science Foundation) Middleware Initiative
- Nuclear Medicine Institute (University of Findlay; Findlay, OH)
- Number of Methods Inherited
- Number of Module Instances
- No Mental Illness with Schizotypal Traits
- National Measurement Institute of Australia (Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research)
- National Military Intelligence Association
- Navi Mumbai International Airport (India)
- Nepal Mountaineering Instructors' Association
- New Mexico Internet Access, Inc.
- News Media Internal Auditors (Cincinnati, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
of Texas at Houston) provide a guide to the essentials of nuclear medicine imaging that covers topics such as physics, instrumentation, quality control, and legal requirements, and key techniques for various body systems.
Market for Medical Imaging Equipment 2010 includes the markets for: * Procedure Numbers * X-Ray Imaging * Mammography * Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) * Ultrasound Imaging * Computed Tomography Imaging * Nuclear Medicine Imaging * Contrast Agents & Injectors There was a decline in 2009 in the medical imaging equipment market due to the deficit reduction act, which limited reimbursement for some imaging modalities, and the global economic recession of 2008 to 2009; however, the market is expected to slowly recover beginning in 2010.
NASDAQ: MRMD) announced today that it has executed the final agreement and closed the purchase of the Sierra Cardiac Imaging Center, an operating nuclear medicine imaging facility located at 408 Sunrise Ave.
Digirad Corporation (NASDAQ:DRAD), a leading provider of cardiovascular imaging services and solid-state nuclear medicine imaging products to physician offices, hospitals and imaging centers, today announced that it will make a presentation on Thursday, January 11, 2007 at 10:00 a.
signed an agreement with the Netherlands Energy Research Foundation (ECN) to construct a plant in Petten, the Netherlands, dedicated to the manufacture of Molybdenum-99 (Mo99), a key raw material used in the production of the nuclear medicine imaging product, technetium-99m.
Digirad Corporation (NASDAQ:DRAD), a leading provider of cardiovascular imaging services and solid-state nuclear medicine imaging products to physician offices, hospitals and imaging centers, announced today the release of the new Cardius(R) 3 XPO triple-head cardiac gamma camera at the Society of Nuclear Medicine meeting in San Diego, California.
Digirad Corporation (NASDAQ:DRAD), a leading provider of cardiovascular imaging services and solid-state nuclear medicine imaging products to physician offices, hospitals and imaging centers, announced today that CEO Mark Casner and CFO Todd Clyde will make a presentation to investors at the 2006 Bank of America Health Care Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel, Las Vegas on Tuesday, May 16, 2006 at 4:00 p.