Agfa HealthCare announces that it will launch the latest version of its IMPAX for Nuclear Medicine solution at the 2012 Congress of the European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM) in Milan, Italy.
What does NM stand for?
NM stands for Nuclear Medicine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NM
We have 45 other meanings of NM in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Michigan
- Northwestern Memorial (Chicago, IL)
- Not Marked
- Not Meaningful
- Not Measured
- Not Much
- Nothing Much
- Notorious Monster (Final Fantasy XI gaming)
- Noyce and Moore (NM Electronics; pre-Intel Company named for founders Robert Noyce and Gordon Moore)
- Nuclear Materials
- Nudist Meeting
- Numerical Method(s)
- Nunca Mais (Galician: Not Again, political group)
- New Mexico Coalition for Healthcare Information Leadership Initiatives (also seen as NMCHILI; est. 2000)
- New Mexico Mathematics, Engineering, Science Achievement
- Nonmuscle Isoforms of Both Myosin Heavy Chain
- Bureau of Medicine and Surgery Publications (US Navy)
- Network Management & Support
- National Moving and Storage Association
- Network Management-Application Service Element
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nuclear Medicine and PET Imaging Systems Market http://www.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran announced on Saturday that it will host the 10th Asia-Pacific Nuclear Medicine Conference in 2012 due to its high potentials in nuclear medicine.
TORONTO, June 9 /PRNewswire/ -- At the 40th Annual Society of Nuclear Medicine Meeting, Syncor International Corporation (NASDAQ-NMS: SCOR) today announced it has developed innovative new programs to support the nuclear medicine professional.
For healthcare professionals involved with nuclear medicine coding and reimbursement, the year 2007 could bring a convergence of seven major policy changes -- a "perfect storm" of regulatory compliance challenges, according to national coding expert Denise Merlino, MBA, CNMT, CPC, FSNMTS.
IMCERA'S MALLINCKRODT MEDICAL UNIT TO OPERATE MO99 PRODUCTION FACILITY AT NUCLEAR MEDICINE PLANT IN THE NETHERLANDS NORTHBROOK, Ill.
7 million nuclear medicine procedures were performed during 17.
0, featuring new image processing, display and analysis tools today at the 53rd Society of Nuclear Medicine (SNM) annual meeting in San Diego (June 3-7).