Southon, "Use of Natural Diamonds to Monitor 14C Instrument Backgrounds," Nuclear Instruments and Methods B 259 (2007): 282-7.
What does NIM stand for?
NIM stands for Nuclear Instruments and Methods (journal)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIM
We have 122 other meanings of NIM in our Acronym Attic
- Nigerian Institute of Management (est. 1961)
- Nimbus Publishing Ltd (Canada)
- No Internal Message (quick-note email, subject text only matters)
- Noninvertible Maps (operational research)
- Nonlinear Integral Model (physics)
- NORAD Intelligence Memorandum
- Notice of Intended Marriage
- Nuclear Incident Model
- Nuclear Instrument Module
- Nuclear Instrumentation Module
- Number of Instance Methods
- National Imagery and Mapping Agency (now National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency; US government)
- National Informercial Marketing Association
- National Integrated Medical Association (India)
- NATO Information Management Authority
- never in mitosis gene a (molecular biology)
- North Idaho Mycological Association (Post Falls, Idaho)
- National Indigenous Media Association of Australia
- National Instructional Materials Access Center (Kentucky)
- National Inventory and Monitoring Applications Center (Pennsylvania; USDA)