However, the request for provision of vaccine had been forwarded to Sindh Poultry Vaccination Centre, Karachi, University of Animal Sciences, Lahore and Nuclear Institute for Agriculture and Biology (NIAB), Faisalabad.
What does NIAB stand for?
NIAB stands for Nuclear Institute for Agriculture and Biology (Pakistan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIAB
We have 2 other meanings of NIAB in our Acronym Attic
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (National Institutes of Health)
- National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association
- Northwestern Illinois Area Agency on Aging
- Núcleo de Inteligência Artificial e Análise de Dados (Spanish)
- NAVSEA Inventory Audit and Assistance Program
- National Institute of Agricultural Biotechnology (South Korea)
- National Institute of Agricultural Botany
- National Insurers Audit Bureau
- National Investment Advisory Board (Australia)
- Nose in a Book
- Nucleo Investigativo Antincendio Boschivo (Italian)
- Nugget in a Biscuit
- National Italian American Bar Association
- Northern Ireland Anti-Bullying Forum (UK)
- Northern Ireland Annual Business Inquiry
- Not In Anybody's Back Yard
- Narita International Airport Corporation (Japan)
- NASA Institute for Advanced Concepts
- National Industry Advisory Committee
- National Infertility Awareness Campaign
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seedless varieties of mandarin have been developed in Nuclear Institute for Agriculture and Biology (NIAB) and Citrus Research Institute (CRI), Sargodha, an Agriculture Scientist at National Agriculture Research Centre (NARC), Hafeez-ur-Rehman told.
Seedless varieties of mandarin have been developed in Nuclear Institute for Agriculture and Biology (NIAB) and Citrus Research Institute (CRI), Sargodha, an Agriculture Scientist at National Agriculture Research Center (NARC), Hafeez-ur-Rehman told.