org * Nuclear Information and Records Management Association (NIRMA)--www.
What does NIRMA stand for?
NIRMA stands for Nuclear Information and Records Management Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIRMA
- National Influenza Reference Laboratory (UK)
- Network for Integrated Retail Logistics (UK)
- Nichols Institute Reference Laboratories (San Juan Capistrano, CA)
- National Institute of Rock Mechanics (India)
- Nomor Induk Registrasi Mahasiswa (Indonesian: Main Number Student Registration)
- Nordisk Institutt for Rytmisk Musikk (Norwegian: Nordic Institute of Rhythmic Music)
- North Italian Reptiles Meeting
- Nursing Information Reference Model
- Nebraska Intergovernmental Risk Management Association (est. 1988; Lincoln, NE)
- New Integrated Rural Management Agency (Manipur, India)
- Nuclear Records Management Association (now Nuclear Information and Records Management Association)
- National Integrated Rural Movement for Action Network (India)
- Northern Ireland Radiation Monitoring Group (est. 1985)
- National Inspirational Role Models Month (Detroit, MI)
- National Internship and Resident Matching Programme
- Non-Invasive Respiratory Monitoring System
- National Identity Registration Number (UK)
- National Implementation Research Network
- National Institute for Research in Nuclear Science (UK)
- Neutral Interfaces for Robotics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rupin Mago to Provide Best Practices for PDF Renditions and Business Process Automation at the Nuclear Information and Records Management Association Conference BURLINGTON, Ontario -- Adlib today announced that its Strategic Alliances Manager, Rupin Mago, will speak at the 2011 Nuclear Information and Records Management Association (NIRMA) Conference.
OTC BB: ALTS), a leading provider of integrated document, configuration and records management (iDCR) solutions, today announced that it will demonstrate its powerful asset information management solutions for the nuclear and government markets at next week's 27th Annual Symposium of the Nuclear Information and Records Management Association (NIRMA) and Hansen's 17th Annual International Information Management Conference (AIIC)/Innovative Government Forum (IFG).