They evaluate Nuclear Power 2010, the Generation IV reactor development program, the Nuclear Hydrogen Initiative, the Global Nuclear Energy Partnership/Advanced Fuel Cycle Initiative, and the Idaho National Laboratory facilities program, as well as assessing program priorities and oversight.
What does NHI stand for?
NHI stands for Nuclear Hydrogen Initiative
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NHI
We have 66 other meanings of NHI in our Acronym Attic
- Neighborhood House, Inc. (various locations)
- Never Heard of It
- New Croat Initiative (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Newspaper Holdings, Inc.
- Nielsen Homevideo Index
- Nikko Hotels International (Japan)
- Nitrogen Harvest Index
- No Human Involved
- Nomura Holdings, Inc. (Japan)
- Not Handed In (school assignments)
- NAACCR Hispanic Identification Algorithm
- National Health Information Agreement (Australia)
- National Health Information Awards (Health Information Resource Center)
- National Health Insurance Act of 2003 (US)
- National Herd Improvement Association (Australia)
- National Home Infusion Association (Alexandria, Virginia)
- National Hydrogen Institute of Australia
- natural hazard impact assessment
- New Hampshire Institute of Art
- New Hampshire Internet Awards
Samples in periodicals archive:
The federal Nuclear Hydrogen Initiative envisions demonstration of a commercial-scale hydrogen production system for use with nuclear reactors by about 2020.
According to DOE, the studies will be conducted under the department's Nuclear Hydrogen Initiative.