PMT's experience in high temperature metal alloys, and ultra high vacuum environments began with the successful Nuclear Engine for Rocket Vehicle Application (NERVA) space reactor.
What does NERVA stand for?
NERVA stands for Nuclear Engine for Rocket Vehicle Application
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NERVA
We have 2 other meanings of NERVA in our Acronym Attic
- Nuclear Emergency Response Team (Canada; now Raging Grannies International)
- Nurturing ECSU Research Talent (program of the Office of Naval Research in cooperation with Elizabeth City State University)
- New England Round Table of Children
- Nursing Education Research Unit (McMaster University; Canada)
- North Eastern Region Urban Development Project (India)
- Natural Endogenous Respiration Vessel (waste management)
- Neon Genesis Evangelion (anime series)
- Network Emergency Response Vehicle (Cisco)
- New Cumnock Environmental Regeneration Volunteers
- New England Region Volleyball Association
- Neurosurgery Executives Resource Value and Education Society (Charlotte, NC)
- New England Radio Watch (website)
- Nebraska Rural Water Association
- North East Regional Waste Initiative (UK)
- North East River Yacht Club (North East, MD)
- Negligible Explosion Risk Zone
- NACUBO (National Association of College and University Business Officers) Endowment Study
- Nanoparticle-Enhanced Spectroscopy
- NASA Explorer School
- Nascom Event Schedule
Samples in periodicals archive:
MOL, the Manned Orbiting Laboratory, and NERVA, the Nuclear Engine for Rocket Vehicle Applications, would be canceled a few years later.