An investigation by the JAEA and the Japan Nuclear Energy Safety Organization found no abnormality in the ERSS's data feed system but found a problem with the transmission cable.
What does NES stand for?
NES stands for Nuclear Energy Safety
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NES
We have 287 other meanings of NES in our Acronym Attic
- North East Sector (UK)
- Northfield Elementary School (USA)
- Northpoint Energy Solutions, Inc
- Norton Elementary School (Norton, VA)
- Norwegian Electric Systems
- Not Elsewhere Specified (shipping)
- Not Even Started (crafters project status)
- Nottingham Emmanuel School
- Novel Engineering Solutions (various organizations)
- NSA Enterprise Solutions
- Nuclear Engineering Section
- Nuclear Export Signal
- Nutrition and Exercise Science
- Nutrition Education Services (various locations)
- Neurobehavioral Evaluation System 2
- National Eagle Scout Association (Boy Scouts of America)
- National Electric Sign Association (now International Sign Association)
- National Electronic Security Alliance
- National Emergency Services Academy
- National Energy Services Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the paper, the three projections had to be revised either because the plant operators supplied erroneous weather information or because the data were incorrectly processed by the Japan Nuclear Energy Safety Organization, which was tasked with creating the projections.
The G-8 leaders also renewed their commitment to reducing poverty and pursuing growth in Africa in addressing global food security challenges, while supporting moves to boost nuclear energy safety in the wake of last year's nuclear accident at the Fukushima Daiichi power plant in Japan.
It will provide the Gulf, and the surrounding region, with a continual source of indigenous nuclear energy professionals with whom the global community can effectively collaborate with to achieve broader nuclear energy safety, safeguards, security and non-proliferation priorities.
Consumer attitudes towards nuclear energy safety and use
However, Spokesman Hideka Morimoto said the blame is on the secretariat and the Japan Nuclear Energy Safety Organization, which were tasked with creating the projections, because they relied on utilities to secure firsthand information and did not have sufficient checking functions on their own, the paper said.
The civic groups also urged the local government to host a meeting between the Nuclear Energy Safety Committee and residents.
Fukushima - Facts and Consequences: The director of the Japan Atomic Energy Agency (JAEA), the president of the Japan Nuclear Energy Safety Organization and experts from the USA and France will discuss the facts and consequences of the tragic incidents.