In 1956, stock insurance companies responded to the new challenges by forming the Nuclear Energy Liability Insurance Association to write third-party liability coverage and the Nuclear Energy Property Insurance Association to write physical-damage coverage.
What does NELIA stand for?
NELIA stands for Nuclear Energy Liability Insurance Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii (est. 1974; now Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority)
- North East Labour History
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Nebraska Evangelical Lutheran High School (Waco, NE)
- National Eagle Leadership Institute
- National Employment Law Institute (Denver, CO)
- National Executive Leadership Institute (Canada)
- Newark Extended Learning Initiative (UK)
- Non-Erythrodermic Lamellar Ichthyosis
- Not Even Laughing Inwardly
- Navy Electronics Laboratory International Algol Compiler
- New England Life Insurance Company
- National Emotional Literacy Interest Group (UK)
- New England Library Instruction Group
- Núcleo de Estudo de Línguas Moçambicanas (Portugese)
- Neutron Elemental Inspection System
- Noncommunications Emitter Location and Identification System
- Noncommunications Emitter Location and Identification System - Airborne
- N-Epsilon-Lithocholyl Lysine
- Near Eastern Languages and Literature
Samples in periodicals archive:
That led to the creation of special-purpose, jointly created organizations, such as the Nuclear Energy Liability Insurance Association.