Dr Blix said that the inspectors had visited 30 sites based on tip-offs from British and US intelligence but found little other than some old missile engines and a sheaf of nuclear documents.
What does NUDOC stand for?
NUDOC stands for Nuclear Document
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Nuclear Detonations Summary Report
- Northern Utah Disc Golf Association
- National Union of Disabled Persons of Uganda
- Nuclear Detonation Information Summary
- Narrow Universal Data Logger (hardware)
- National Union of Dock Labourers (former UK trade union)
- Networked University Digital Library
- Northwestern University Dance Marathon
- Nieuws Uit De Natuur (Dutch)
- National Unity Democratic Organization (Namibia)
- Nuclear Doctrine, Organization and Equipment (Study)
- National Union for Democracy and Progress (Cameroon)
- National Urban Development Strategy (est. 1985; Indonesia)
- National Urban Diabetes Survey (medical research)
- Nonupdate System
- Northwestern University Dental School (Chicago, IL)
- Northwestern University Disability Scale (Evanston, IL)
- National University of Defense Technology (Changsha, China)
- North American Uniform Driver/Vehicle Inspection Program
- National Union of Distributive Workers (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blix said that his team of inspectors had visited 30 sites based on tip-offs from British and US intelligence but found little other than old missile engines and a sheaf of nuclear documents.
Publication of the nuclear documents will increase pressure for tougher UNSC sanctions against Iran, which were due to be discussed later this month.
The nuclear document is under review both in Washington and at the International Atomic Energy Agency in Vienna.
Necci will be responsible for plant operations and maintenance, training, nuclear documents and procedures, radiological protection, fire protection, site services and plant security.
5 percent pure) were seized in Prague, along with Soviet nuclear documents.
In an interview with Iran's state television, Amiri said he was presented with fake nuclear documents by US officials who asked him to publicly claim that he had brought them to the US from Iran.
Noting that analyzing nuclear documents handed over to the United States by North Korea last week ''may take quite a lot of time,'' the top government spokesman said, ''It's unclear at this moment when the six-party talks will be held.