The HD TATs IDIQ contracts will provide research, development, test and evaluation, and advisory and assistance services related to research and development efforts for TATs within the chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear defense, homeland defense and security, critical infrastructure protection, weapons of mass destruction, biometrics, medical, cultural studies and alternative energy focus areas.
What does NUCDEF stand for?
NUCDEF stands for Nuclear Defense
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Nordic University Computer Club
- Norwich University Corps of Cadets
- Nottingham University Caving Club (UK)
- National Upholstery and Carpet Cleaners Association (Australia)
- National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association
- Northern Universities Consortium for Credit Accumulation and Transfer (UK)
- Nordic University Computer Club Conference
- National Union of County Councils of Romania
- National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Research Association
- National Union of Christian Democrats (Philippines)
- Nuclear Detonation Detection & Reporting System
- National Urea Cycle Disorders Foundation
- National University Continuing Education Association
- Nuclear Fuel Cycle Safety Engineering Research Facility
- No Unsolicited Commercial E-Mail (spam email prevention)
- National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences
- Northeastern University Civil Engineering Society (Boston, MA, USA)
- Nuclear Exercise
- National Urban and Community Forestry Advisory Council
- Nuclear Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the report, Edwin Lyman, a physicist who tracks nuclear defense issues, said the claim had "no direct relationship to weapons development" by the Iranians.
The Foreign Ministry's press secretary Janis Silis said that NATO's missile defense system is a system which will not be directed against Russia and does not alter Russia's strategic nuclear defense abilities, reports LETA.
The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Defense Battalion became operational in December.
NATO has kept peace in Europe for over half a century, it continues to provide for Allies conventional and nuclear defense, and it is the nexus of cooperation with Russia, Ukraine, Central Asia and the Caucasus.
Air Force's Electronic Systems Center (ESC), headquartered at Hanscom AFB, Massachusetts, awarded Titan Systems a $17,051,810 modification to a labor-hour contract, to provide for information technology support from April 2001 through March 2002 for system acquisition and development planning in support of ESC's Strategic and Nuclear Defense Directorate at Hanscom.
The fact that it would have prevented us from ever testing the safety and reliability of our nuclear defenses was reason enough to insist that the treaty at least be reviewed and reratifled every several years.
Any fair-minded American who believes in a nuclear defense force must certainly believe in it for everybody.