With this contract, B3 Solutions will be able to support the development of chemical and biological defense materiel for the Department of Defense Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense, which is incharge for the research and development of chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear defense equipment.
What does NUCDEF stand for?
NUCDEF stands for Nuclear Defense
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Nordic University Computer Club
- Norwich University Corps of Cadets
- Nottingham University Caving Club (UK)
- National Upholstery and Carpet Cleaners Association (Australia)
- National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association
- Northern Universities Consortium for Credit Accumulation and Transfer (UK)
- Nordic University Computer Club Conference
- National Union of County Councils of Romania
- National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Research Association
- National Union of Christian Democrats (Philippines)
- Nuclear Detonation Detection & Reporting System
- National Urea Cycle Disorders Foundation
- National University Continuing Education Association
- Nuclear Fuel Cycle Safety Engineering Research Facility
- No Unsolicited Commercial E-Mail (spam email prevention)
- National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences
- Northeastern University Civil Engineering Society (Boston, MA, USA)
- Nuclear Exercise
- National Urban and Community Forestry Advisory Council
- Nuclear Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the report, Edwin Lyman, a physicist who tracks nuclear defense issues, said the claim had "no direct relationship to weapons development" by the Iranians.
The Foreign Ministry's press secretary Janis Silis said that NATO's missile defense system is a system which will not be directed against Russia and does not alter Russia's strategic nuclear defense abilities, reports LETA.
From 1972 to 1979 he worked on the Air Staff in strategic and space systems planning and helped formulate nuclear defense systems.
The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Defense Battalion became operational in December.
NATO has kept peace in Europe for over half a century, it continues to provide for Allies conventional and nuclear defense, and it is the nexus of cooperation with Russia, Ukraine, Central Asia and the Caucasus.
Air Force's Electronic Systems Center (ESC), headquartered at Hanscom AFB, Massachusetts, awarded Titan Systems a $17,051,810 modification to a labor-hour contract, to provide for information technology support from April 2001 through March 2002 for system acquisition and development planning in support of ESC's Strategic and Nuclear Defense Directorate at Hanscom.
The fact that it would have prevented us from ever testing the safety and reliability of our nuclear defenses was reason enough to insist that the treaty at least be reviewed and reratifled every several years.