For example, the Fetal Medicine Foundation (Studio City, California) recommends a range of 45 to 84 mm and 11 weeks, 0 days, to 13 weeks, 6 days, (11) whereas the Nuchal Translucency Quality Review program recommends a range of 38 to 84 mm and 10 weeks, 3 days, to 13 weeks, 6 days.
What does NTQR stand for?
NTQR stands for Nuchal Translucency Quality Review
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nasyid Tausiyah dan Qira’ah (Indonesian festival)
- Near Toll Quality
- New Telecom Quarterly (1993-1998)
- New Theatre Quarterly (journal)
- Non-Tax Qualified (insurance policies)
- National Training Quality Council (Australia)
- National Transportation Quality Consortium
- Navy Training Quota Management System
- Nanango TIE QUT (Telescopes in Education - Queensland University of Technology) Observatory (Australia)
- Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao (actor)
- Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao (Indian celebrity)
- Narrow Therapeutic Range
- National Toll Roads (Ireland)
- National Toxics Rule
- National Trail Raceway (Ohio)
- National Transport Rotocraft
- National Trauma Registry (Canada)
- Navy Technical Representative
- Need to Run (manufacturing facilities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The majority of physicians in the United States receive their training and certification in the first-trimester scan through courses sponsored by the Nuchal Translucency Quality Review Program in the United States or the Fetal Medicine Foundation in London, according to Dr.
IAME's training program will be offered in conjunction with the Nuchal Translucency Quality Review (NTQR), an outgrowth of the Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine.