Iversen joins scientists from Georgetown University, Russia's Novosibirsk Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, the U.
What does NIBC stand for?
NIBC stands for Novosibirsk Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry (Russian Academy of Sciences)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIBC
We have 15 other meanings of NIBC in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Ireland Bowling Association (UK)
- Northwest Indian Bar Association
- Norwegian-Irish Business Association
- National Institute of Banking and Finance (Pakistan)
- National Institute for Basic Biology (Japan)
- Neighborhoods Inc. of Battle Creek (Battle Creek, MI)
- New India Bible College
- New International Biblical Commentary (religious book)
- New International Builder's Community
- Norwegian Irish Business Council
- Northern Illinois Building Contractors Association (Rockford, IL)
- Native Island Business and Community Affairs Association (Hilton Head, SC)
- Non-Infiltrative Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Non-Interest-Bearing Current Liability (investing)
- Net Income Before Depreciation
- Net Interest Bearing Debt
- Networking and Informatics Baseline Design (National Ecological Observatory Network)
- Neurofilament Inclusion Body Disease (neurology)
- Non-Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Nigerian Institute for Biomedical Engineering (Abuja, Nigeria)