This tentative approval is the bioequivalent to Prandin(R), a registered trademark of Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
What does NNPI stand for?
NNPI stands for Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Princeton, NJ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NNPI
We have 3 other meanings of NNPI in our Acronym Attic
- National Neonatal-Perinatal Database (India)
- Newport News Police Department (Virginia)
- Non-Neoplastic Parotid Disease (gland disease)
- Non-Neoplastic Pulmonary Disease
- Northern Neck Planning District Commission (Virginia)
- National Niemann-Pick Disease Foundation
- Neural Network Parton Distribution Function
- Nord-Norsk Psykiatrisk Forskningssenter (Norwegian: North-Norwegian Psychiatric Research Center)
- National Network of Public Health Institutes
- Naval Nuclear Propulsion Information
- Neural Network Partial Least Squares
- Newport News Public Library System (Newport News, VA)
- National Network of Pastoral Musicians
- National New Play Network (Washington, DC)
- National Nursing Practice Network
- Nationales Netzwerk Psychologische Nothilfe (German: National Network for Psychological Relief; Switzerland)
- National Number Portability Operations (telecommunications consortium team)
- National Neighbourhood Policing Programme (UK)
- Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program
- Net Negative Producing Programmer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Insights into consumer attitudes on obesity and wellness" -- David Eggert, Attorney - "Potential liability and other legal issues of the obesity crisis" -- Harvey Hartman, CEO, Hartman Group - "Understanding the wellness consumer" -- Gary Owens, MD, Senior Vice President Independence Blue Cross/Blue Shield -- Peter Penna, PharmD, Partner, Formulatory Resources LLC -- Ed Slauthter, Prevention Magazine/Rodale Press - "Diabesity and Children's Issues" -- Bo Wesley, Manager, Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20020404/NVOLOGO ) "Many people with type 2 diabetes resist starting insulin therapy, even when it is clearly needed to manage their diabetes and potentially reduce the risk of long-term complications," said Peter Aurup, vice president of drug development of Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Nasdaq:SEBL), the world's leading provider of eBusiness applications software, today announced that Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Martin Soeters, president of Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20020404/NVOLOGO ) Martin Soeters, president of Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Bill Poole, president, Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Peter Aurup, vice president of Medical and Drug Development, Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals, Inc.