April 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Novellus Systems, Inc.
What does NVLS stand for?
NVLS stands for Novellus Systems (stock symbol)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NVLS in our Acronym Attic
- Niceville-Valparaiso Little League (Niceville, FL)
- North Valley Little League (San Jose, CA)
- Nederlandse Vereniging van Leraren Maatschappijleer (The Netherlands)
- Negative Very Large Move
- non viral lymphocytes meningitis
- Non-Volatile Local Memory
- Nonlinear Vortex-Lattice Method
- National Virtual Library Project (Nigeria)
- National Visionary Leadership Project
- No Vale La Pena (Spanish: not worth the trouble)
- Napa Valley Land Stewards Alliance (California)
- National Veterans Legal Services Program
- Nederlandse Vereniging Van Luchtvaart Technici (Dutch: Dutch Union of Aircraft Technicians)
- Night Vision Low-Tech (US Army program)
- Non-Verbal Learning Test (cognitive assessment)
- Novelos Therapeutics, Inc (stock symbol)
- Nascere Vivere Morire (Italian: Born Living Dying)
- National Volcanic Monument
- Network and Voice Management (CA Technologies)
- Network Virtual Machine
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Drewery, Executive Vice President of Engineering at Neah Power Systems, works for Neah under the Collaboration Agreement with Novellus Systems Inc.
CINCINNATI -- Today's Market Observation features Cypress Bioscience (NASDAQ:CYPB), Reynolds American (NYSE:RAI), and Novellus Systems (NASDAQ:NVLS).
Prior to joining Cymer, he spent the last nine years at Novellus Systems, Inc.
25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Novellus Systems, Inc.
CINCINNATI -- Today's Market Observation Novellus Systems (NASDAQ:NVLS), ITT Educational Services (NYSE:ESI), and Cendant (NYSE:CD).
23 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Novellus Systems, Inc.
CINCINNATI -- Among the stocks featured in the August 27 edition of Schaeffer's Option Bytes are Wachovia (NYSE:WB), Chattem (Nasdaq:CHTT), Sears (NYSE:S), Apple Computer (Nasdaq:AAPL), and Novellus Systems (Nasdaq:NVLS).