NOTE: Novell, NetWare, GroupWise, and ManageWise are registered trademarks; Novell Press, IntranetWare and Novell Web Server are trademarks of Novell, Inc.
What does NWS stand for?
NWS stands for Novell Web Server (computing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NWS
We have 121 other meanings of NWS in our Acronym Attic
- New Wrestling Stars (Puerto Rico)
- Next Wave Systems (Salem, IN)
- Nintendo World Store (New York, NY)
- North Warning System
- North West Securities
- North Wilkesboro Speedway
- Northern Wetland Study
- Northstar Watercolor Society
- Nose Wheel Steering
- Not Work Safe
- Nuclear Weapon State
- Nuclear Weapon Storage
- National Weather Service Signal Station (nautical)
- National Weather Service Western Region
- National Welding Supply Association
- National Woman Suffrage Association (1869-1890)
- National Women's Studies Association
- Naval Weapons Support Activity
- Naval Weather Service Association
- Nebraska Woman Suffrage Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
11 (with patches TCPM03, LIBUPC, IWSP3), Novell Web Server 3.
IntranetWare HostPublisher is an "out of the box" solution that ships complete with Novell Web Server 3.
11 -- allow for easier NLM development and offers full Basic scripting support; * NetBasic for IntranetWare -- provides a standard way in which Basic scripts can register and execute within IntranetWare; * NetBasic for Internet -- interfaces with the Novell Web Server common gateway interface (CGI) to allow Basic scripts and NLMs to be accessible and publishable through the Internet/intranet; * Remote- and source-level debugging -- provides easier ways to trap errors, enhance and fine tune operations and more reliable components.
An understanding of core Novell technologies and solutions such as NDS and the Novell Web Server is included.
An understanding of core Novell technologies and solutions such as Novell Directory Services (NDS) and the Novell Web Server is included.
Another demonstration focused on a corporate intranet illustrated how a unique web page for every employee -- including photo, job title and other information -- can be automatically generated by the Novell Web Server immediately upon request and always be up to date because it draws on information housed in NDS.